From: Lusted, Kent C <kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2023 4:36 PM
To: STDS-802-3-B400G-ELEC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_B400G_ELEC] New channels on Tools and Channels website

[CAUTION] This email originates from outside of TE. Be cautious when clicking links, opening attachments and providing sensitive information.

Dear Colleagues,

There are new channels mentioned last week during the electrical portion of the meeting are now posted on the Task Force “Tools and Channels” website.

This data includes data from 1) Nathan Tracy / Megha Shanbhag; 2) Jim Weaver / Jason Chan, and 3) Rich Mellitz / Brandon Gore.  Please see https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/tools/index.html.

Thank you, Nathan, Megha, Jim, Jason, Rich and Brandon, for your contributions.

With regards,

-Kent