[802.3_B400G_ELEC] 4 May electrical ad hoc - proposed agenda

Dear colleagues,

We have a very full agenda for the ad hoc meeting.  I will start promptly and be rigorous with the time allocation.

The proposed agenda for the 4 May 2023 electrical ad hoc meeting is as follows:

The following is a list of contributions for the meeting:

There will be another announcement later today or early tomorrow when the contributions are posted to the TF website.

As an ad hoc, no decisions (i.e. motions) will be made.  However, I will conduct straw polls to test the group’s consensus on certain topics.

Meeting details are available on the 802.3 calendar: https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

All teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE meeting teleconference:
·       IEEE SA patent policy
·       IEEE SA Copyright Policy
·       IEEE SA Participation Policy and IEEE Code of Conduct
All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.

With regards,
-Kent

Electrical Track Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force
Electrical Track Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force