[802.3AZ] May meeting information

Folks,

For those of you who are planning for our next meeting, we will meet
Tuesday, May 13 through Thursday, May 15 at the Hilton Munich City
Downtown. I plan to run the meetings between 9AM-5PM each day.

Here's information I received regarding meeting details:

Room rate: €169 (as of today, that's $262.88)
Meeting Fee: €150 (as of today, that's $233.33) (includes in-room
Internet Monday through Thursday, refreshments, meeting Internet, and
meeting room rental)

Watch http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/index.html for
meeting details.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force