[802.3AZ] Call for presentations at the July plenary

Folks,

Our next meeting will be held during the week of July 13, 2008 at the
Denver Convention Center.  See
http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/50/index.php for meeting
registration information.  As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, we have
adopted proposals for our baseline with the exception of backplane
PHYs.  I have been directed by the task force to request adding an
objective for 1000BASE-KX.  I expect presentation submissions to address
these PHYs, develop existing proposals, or fill in any holes we have in
our body of work do date.  Our editors are working on the editor's draft
so we should be able to review that well in advance of the meeting.

Presenters may submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure
for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Wednesday, July
9th*.  Please focus your presentations on proposals to meet our
objectives.  Presentations should be mailed to me at
mjbennett@ieee.org.   Please remember that any requests for time or
submissions of  presentation material containing restrictive notices
will be rejected.

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force