IEEE P802.3.2a Task Force Meeting (registration required) on July 17th

Dear Colleagues,

The meeting of the P802.3.2a Task Force on July 17th will be focused on progressing the draft to the IEEE SA ballot. We have not received any comments to dispatch, so I do expect a relatively short meeting.

I want to remind all teleconference meeting participants to review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE 802.3 meeting:

• IEEE SA patent policy

• IEEE SA Copyright Policy

• IEEE SA Participation Policy and Code of Ethics

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia

Chair, IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3.2a) YANG Data Model Definitions (revision) Task Force