[8023-POEP] Cabling and wire current capacities, et al

Two points;

1) "Sharing" copyright material on the list is very much against the rules as is pointing to a share site.  I see Derek has provided a link that is absent such assertion of copyright and is welcome, a document from SAE better also be public to get "shared."

2) Derek has already provided me the draft minutes - I am the hold up.  I should have cycles to review them today and get them to the webmaster to post (hopefully) before week's end.

Mike