[8023-POEP] Schedule for plenary week

Members:

There is little news here; I am repeating our expected schedule for those who still are not sure of the events of the plenary week:

Monday July 18 13:00 - 17:00 - Opening plenary presentation, our work
 since the last plenary and plans for the week will be reviewed, should
 be near the close of the meeting.  Also, the opening plenary is one of
 only two opportunities that you will have to change from a potential
 voter to a voter.  The voter role will be closer to the 12:00 to 13:00
 time so plan accordingly.
Tuesday July 19, 8:30 - 17:00 - Full day of PoE Plus focusing on
 changes that are deemed necessary for the PAR, 5 Criteria and
 Objectives.  Some time will also be given to issues related to problems
 in the current spec that revolve around isolation barriers and
 isolation testing.  I expect to ask the membership to devote the
 entirety of Wednesday for preparation of a corrigendum to the
 existing standard.
Wednesday July 20, 8:30 - 17:00 - I expect the day to be devoted studying
 if there is a desperate need to repair the existing standard and if so
 to address what course of action should be followed.  This of course
 assumes that we will have voted the previous day to dedicate Wednesday
 to this purpose, failing that vote on Tuesday we will spend the full day
 of PoE Plus focusing on changes that are deemed necessary for the PAR,
 5 Criteria and Objectives.
Thursday July 21, 8:30 - 12:00 - Half day of PoE Plus with last minute
 changes to our documents as well as motions necessary for the continued
 operation of the group.
Thursday July 21, 13:00 - 17:00 - Closing plenary presentation and the
 second of only two opportunities that you will have to change from a
 potential voter to a voter.  The voter call will be around 13:00, the
 presentation will be very close to 17:00.  This is where we expect to
 ask to get approval to become a Task Force, please plan to attend.

You should verify that the opening and closing plenary times are correct by visiting the 802.3 website as late as possible prior to your trip to San Francisco.  These meeting times are beyond my control

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580