[8023-POEP] Meeting with TIA

All:

Val Rybinski, who is a regular attendee at the P2803.at meeting, has scheduled time for committee members to meet with the TIA TR-42.7 to discuss our cabling concerns, wants and desires.  She has allocated Thursday 1:00PM - 4:00PM (July 13) as a joint meeting with IEEE 802.3at and her group.  This will take place at the Hilton Mystic, 20 Coogan Blvd., Mystic, CT.

Mystic is a popular New England vacation spot, and we have no room block, so you may wish to shop around sooner rather than later if you plan to attend and can not just commute.  You can get to Mystic in about two hours from Boston, traffic permitting, so you could conceive of flying into Boston in the morning and driving out.

If you plan to attend or not, if there is a matter that you want discussed with the cabling experts, please forward me as I need to get a rough meeting agenda to Val and she does not run as lax and agenda as some chairs have been know to do.  So that we can co ordinate the meeting, please let me know if you do plan to attend.

No, this will not count toward attendance for voting rights.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580