Re: [8023-POEP] Meeting with TIA

Mike-

At 02:32 PM 6/5/2006 , McCormack, Michael wrote:
 > Mystic is a popular New England vacation spot,
 > and we have no room block, so you may wish to
 > shop around sooner rather than later if you plan
 > to attend and can not just commute.
 > You can get to Mystic in about two hours from Boston,
 > traffic permitting, so you could conceive of flying
 > into Boston in the morning and driving out.

Folks who want to fly in should also consider flying into Providence (PVD,
lots of SWA flights) at about 45 minutes away or Hartford(BDL) at about 1
hr 15 mins.

Geoff

| Geoffrey O. Thompson                    |
| Nortel Networks, Inc.                   |
| 4465 Great America Parkway              |
| P. O. Box 58185                         |
| Santa Clara, CA 95052-8185  USA         |
| Phone: +1 408 495 1339                  |
| E-Mail: gthompso@xxxxxxxxxx             |