From: owner-stds-802-3-poep@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-poep@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Clay Stanford (LTC)
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:22 AM
To: STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [8023-POEP] 6-21-06 Classificaiton Ad Hoc Results

We made some decisions in today's meeting:

1. There will be an additional class between 7W and 15.4W.

2. We will focus on using the Ping-Pong Classification method until an
unsolvable problem arises.

3. The "mark" voltage will be down in the signature range.  For example,
it may be 7-10V.

Next week, we are going to concentrate on the voltage and timing issues
surrounding Ping-Pong.

thanks

clay