[8023-POEP] 6-21-06 Classificaiton Ad Hoc Results

We made some decisions in today’s meeting:

1. There will be an additional class between 7W and
15.4W.

2. We will focus on using the Ping-Pong Classification
method until an unsolvable problem arises.

3. The "mark" voltage will be down in the signature
range.  For example, it may be 7-10V.

Next week, we are going to concentrate on the voltage
and timing issues surrounding Ping-Pong.

thanks

clay