[8023-POEP] January 2007 meeting minutes

I was reviewing the meeting minutes to ensure that the names of recent
file postings match those given during the meeting. I have seen that
some have changed and I have added notes in the meeting minutes to
reflect these changes.

Only problem I see at this time is that Yakov Belopolsky has not gotten
his presentation on "Durability of Connecting Hardware under Electrical
Load" loaded up on the web. Yakov, please get this posted so that I can
updated the meeting notes one last time.

Derek Koonce
DDK Interactive Consulting Services
1472 Arrow Wood Lane, Roseville, CA 95747
mailto:derek@dkoonce.com | internet: http://ddk-ics.ina.net (guest)
(916) 543-6890 H
(916) 258-4540 voice and FAX
CAlifornia Rescue Dogs Assoc. ( http://www.carda.org )
Providing quality consulting services for electronic design development, and e-commerce profit.