Re: [8023-POEP] Florida Meeting Days

Clay:

I would think by now you knew the real answer:

802.3 meets Monday through Thursday, and these are the days that voting
members are expected to attend.

Monday is the opening plenary where the general membership hears what
each task force has done since the last plenary.  The information
presented here is essential for member to know about especially when it
comes time to ballot standards.  Also, as I present during this session
this is your opportunity to call me a liar in the public forum or
perhaps to support me when others question my report.

Tuesday to Thursday morning the Working Group meets in task force break
out sessions.  These are the meetings are think you are alluding to in
your question.

Equally important as the Monday opening Plenary is the Thursday
afternoon closing plenary meeting, again affording task force members to
call me a liar or perhaps support my report against such dispersions.

As if it were necessary to reinforce just how important the opening and
closing plenary meetings are, the attendance books are only circulated
on Monday and Thursday during the afternoon plenary session.

And for those who were not aware - THE REGISTRATION PAGE IS NOW OPEN!!

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack
Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580