Re: [8023-POEP] Editorial Bucket ad hoc

Please find attached a presentation for tomorrow's editorial bucket ad hoc. The teleconference announcement is found below, as well as on the STDS-802-3-POEP reflector archive at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/poep_study/email/msg00625.html

Thank you.

- matt

On Dec 11, 2007 11:53 AM, D. Matthew Landry <dmlandry@ieee.org > wrote:
> Colleagues -
>
> This message is announcing a comment resolution adhoc to discuss the
> remaining comments classified in the editorial bucket. This meeting will be
> administered by teleconference. Required materials will be sent prior to
> commencement of the meeting. The bucket of comments can be found at the
> following URL:
>
> http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/comments/D1.0/P802d3at_D1p0_postmtg_bucket_editorial.pdf
>
> Please take some time to review the IEEE-SA PatCom slides prior to the start
> of the telecon. I will ask if anyone has not reviewed the slides at the
> beginning of the call. If any attendees indicate that they have not reviewed
> the slides, time will be made available for such review. The slideset can be
> found at the following URL:
>
> http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf
>
> The dial-in information is found at the end of this email. If you plan to
> attend, I ask that you RSVP  no later than the day before so that I can
> ensure that enough dial-in slots are available.
>
> Thank you.
>
>  - matt
>

> TELECONFERENCE DETAILS
>
> Subject:
>     IEEE 802.3at editorial bucket
>  Meeting ID:
>     802301
> Date/time:
>      01/03/2008, 11:00 AM (US: Central (CST/CDT))
>     01/10/2008, 11:00 AM (US: Central (CST/CDT))
>  Duration:
>     1 hrs 30 minutes
> Dial-in:
>     International: 1.512.532.5999
>      USA: 1.866.781.8274

editorial_bucket_adhoc_2008-01-03_v001.pdf