[8023-POEP] 802.3at Layer 2 Ad-Hoc Meeting Site

Colleagues:

For those interested in attending in person the L2 ad-hoc meeting, they will be held at Texas Instruments’ Boston area sales office located at:

400 Totten Pond Rd

Waltham, MA 02451

For your reference, attached are directions to the office from Logan airport (Boston’s airport) and a list of local hotels that provide a Texas Instruments rate.

Note - I will not promise that the TI rate is lower than the norm; that it will be available when you contact the hotel; there is no need to stay at the listed hotels; we have made no special arrangements with these establishments.  I will say the following – it is entirely possible to stay closer to Boston (i.e. Watertown, Newton, Cambridge, Somerville, Lexington, Arlington, Medford or even Boston itself) and travel out to Waltham in the morning BUT, it would not be a good idea to stay West of Boston and attempt to drive in to Waltham.  For those who will attempt to visit other company locations as well as attend this meeting, save yourself some grief and do not stay in the suburbs and plan to commute in (specifically DON’T EVEN ATTEMPT Marlborough, Boxborough, Littleton nor Chelmsford.)  If you have doubts, you can ask me.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146