Tracking of Techical Issues

All,

At the end of the Interim meeting we developed a matrix of technical issues that should be posted on our web site shortly.  I would be concerned if that document were assumed to be complete.  As soon as it is posted, I ask that everyone review it carefully and think about additional concerns that will have to be addressed before we have completed drafting our standard.  Again, please use the reflector to alert one and all of those concerns.  Mike, if you want to keep the matrix updated, fine.  However, I would expect you to be extremely busy writing the draft that we are to have in advance of the November meeting.  Therefore, I volunteer to keep the matrix updated based on reflector input.

I will update the matrix no less often then every two weeks from when it is initially posted.  (Steve, I assume there will be an obvious pointer on our home page to this "Technical Issues" matrix).

The reflector should be very acvtive from now till the November meeting, if we are to make the progress that we must to prevent significantly delaying the standard.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle