FW: Composite list of tests for DTE detection

Title: FW: Composite list of tests for DTE detection

I was reviewing this list of tests.

Now, I have some questions regarding part 5, EMI scan:
Is this only radiated emissions, or do you want susceptibility also?
What antenna orientation do you want?
What turntable orientation do you want?
What antenna height do you want?
Do you always want the data maximized?
Test via the setup in the EN 55022 spec?

Now I'm looking for volunteers who are willing to do these 42 EMI scans that have been requested in section 5.
Once you have all the equipment, this might only be several days in an anechoic chamber to collect the all of the data.
First, you have to put together a full communication system where you are measuring only what you want to,
and not Smartbits boxes, for instance.

I think that this is a lot of testing!
What is it going to buy us really?

One suggestion: go with one cable length, with physical routing suggested by EN 55022.
Also, test only discovery, maybe add 100 meg traffic.

just my opinions...
- Rick