Rick was out!

Hi

Rick was out biking-on vacation  when we sealed the fate of both pairs, and we AGREED that we shall
power on either one, (12,36 or 45,78)  I think Steve Carlson agrees with me that this is old
news, Steve?... So go Easy on Rick here, he has done a lot of work....  Is the spec getting to him :)

and now we are looking to spec this thing and we are getting closer day by day....
Cost will not be an issue, especially that silicon is the way we are going before we know it,
there will be so many vendors doing this....
regards,
roger