RE: Doing Nothing About Anything?

Hi Dan

I will not have a full 3 weeks to do all the measurements that I did on the
signal pair, but will try to do the basic ones to see it the Mid-Span is
feasible.  have not seen parts from Hank yet, and would the 20uh inductance
in parallel with the 1000BT magnetic affect the 1000BT? unless you meant 2mh?

Also Please see if the PHY vendors are willing to do the full suite of tests.
are the capacitances speced at 1% what is the easiest way to get them?
roger