802.3 May Interim in St. Louis, MO

Colleagues:

IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Interim Meetings

The May interim meeting for 802.3ae; 802.3af; 802.3 EFM and 802.1 will be at
the Adam's Mark in St. Louis, MO on May 21 through 25, 2001.

See:
http://admk.mpoint.com/global/search/FacDetail.asp?ID=17040&searchid=194718

Fourth and Chestnut
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
Phone: 314 241-7400
Fax: 314 241 9839

The contracted room rate is $129.00/night plus tax which is currently
14.766%.
The group rate will be honored for three days before group arrival and three
days after group departure, based on availability.

As currently scheduled,

802.3af will meet Wednesday, May 23rd. noon through Friday, May 25th. noon.

Wednesday: 12:00PM to 10:00PM (if we need to go that long)
Thursday: 8:30 to 6:00PM
Friday: 8:30 to 12:00PM

I have requested a breakout room for 25 for Wednesday and Thursday.

We are likely to use more room nights than at any interim in the history of
802.3. Please book your rooms as soon as possible. This will allow us the
flexibility of potentially increasing the room block if required.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
President
Co-Chair, ESTA Control Protocols Working Group
Chair, ESTA ACN Task Group
http://www.esta.org
Chair, IEEE 802.3af DTE Power via MDI Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/index.html
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229