Updated file: Introductory discussion - Normal powering mode Rev A

Guys,

I have found few errors in the previous file that I have send to you.
Attached updated file. See table 1 for updated numbers.

I hope that we can use the content of this file as a good start at our power
supply ad hoc, face to face meeting next week.

Regards

Yair.

 <<Introductory discussion - Normal powering mode Rev A.pdf>>

Darshan Yair
Chief   Engineer
> PowerDsine Ltd.  -  Powering Converged Networks
> 1 Hanagar St., P.O. Box 7220
> Neve Ne'eman Industrial Zone
> Hod Hasharon 45421, Israel
Tel:  +972-9-775-5100, Cell: +972-54-893019
Fax: +972-9-775-5111