Re: [RE] DRAFT Objectives 09/30/2004

"Guaranteed bandwidth allocation as isochronous channels may not be
interrupted by other traffic at any time"

By the way, this is true over a single link, not just in the bridged
case. Several applications fighting for bandwidth over a single link
will need a bandwidth allocation mechanism.

-John Gildred
Vice President of Engineering
Pioneer Research Center USA
A Division of Pioneer Electronics