[RE] Nov 4 IEEE P1796 Resilient backplane ring (RBR) meeting

Richard,

Maybe this wasn't clear.

1) There is definitely a Nov 4 IEEE P1796 RBR meeting today.
    I believe that might be interesting, since class-of-service problems are similar.

2) Item (1) is NOT 802-3.RE, although I believe (since I used the same reflector for an FYI)
    Dirceu may have thought that to be the case.

3) Last I heard, the 802.3 RE meeting time as still undecided.
    Gibson has suggested next week.

4) There will be free candy and (soft) drinks at (1), in case that helps attract you (:>).

DVJ