Re: [RE] Objectives summary for a paper ...

Dirceu,

Wouldn't end-point syunchronization be covered by item (6)?
That was my reading, although the implications of "house clock"
may, perhaps, be a bit subtle and not well understood outside of
the video studio environment.

DVJ

David V. James
dvj@alum.mit.edu