Re: [RE] Proposal from Jose Morales

Dirceu Cavendish,

Its a bit hard to prove something "doesn't" work, particularly
if statistical (vs worst case) numbers are assumed by
the proponent of an alternative.

I experienced this in p802.17, where you could always find
a set of statistics to justify any proposal.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306