Re: [RE] [REInterestGroup] 802.3 Residental Ethernet PAR: any MSC concerns?

Title:
All,

I agree with Jim.  Further more, as a veteran of the 802.11/Wi-Fi, 802.15/WiMedia and other technologies -- we should expect to eventually be aligned with an industry organization that will provide "best practices" as well as an interoperability certification program.  My gut tells me that we will cross paths with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) at www.dlna.org.  They are, currently, using UPnP for discovery, as far as I know.  Just something to consider.

Regards,

Yoram.

Yoram Solomon
Director