Re: [RE] [REInterestGroup] 802.3 Residental Ethernet PAR: any MSC concerns?

Dear all,

As outsider to this group , I am not expressing an opinion (although I
would be personally in favor of comments like Jim's, for complete discovery
to be made through UPnP/DLNA) here but could someone relates/comments on
simultaneous use by future RE standard for topology discovery using
layer 2 discovery : IEEE 802.1AB currently nearing completion?
(system description TLV would allow bridge/station discrimination for
instance)
Has discussion between the two groups being held?

Philippe Boucachard

 neen