Re: [RE] Grand master identifier

Geoff's point is absolutely true from a CE perspective.   If the network
is reaching its limits, denial of service is preferable vs. allowing a
new application to disrupt the audio or video quality of another
application already running on the network.

Jim

--
Jim Battaglia
Digital Entertainment Networking