Re: [RE] Is anything special required??

Title:
Arthur Marris wrote:
<>I think the goal at this time should be to identify the needs and
requirements of various CE applications in terms of throughput, latency,
jitter, loss etc and see what enhancements need to be made to Ethernet
(if any) to address these. I think Denis said something similar in a

Arthur.
Arthur,

--
Jim Battaglia