Re: [LinkSec] Meeting notes 12/3

Allyn,

Thanks for volunteering to post the call minutes.

I would like to motivate a little the discussion on what it is needed to take the
initial decisions required by the group. Our main focus is to define scope and
recommend a placement of this project within 802.

During the call we identified the following topics as major criteria factors and
target topics for next week call and reflector discussion.

> Summary- for Vancouver meeting we need:
> scenarios, and requirements
> arch model

> key management

Mick and Bob volunteered to produce material on the architecture model. Antti will
work on EPON scenarios. Dennis Volpano has initiated discussion on requirements. So
work is moving forward in all these topics and discussion will continue on the
reflector and calls.

In addition to these topics, are there additional thoughts or perspectives on how
to identify scope, and the placement of this project?

Dolors