RE: [LinkSec] Meeting notes 12/3

Dolors,

I would like to attend the next phone call and at least bring-up the topic
of how 802 specific Radius attributes are defined and managed.  This may not
be consider part of this groups scope, but then again there could be an
agreement that some form of 802 involvement is required.  This also makes
the base assumption that the 802.1X framework will continue to be pursued,
so I may be jumping the gun here as well.  At least I'd like to discuss the
potential relevance.

Paul

Paul Congdon
HP ProCurve Networking