RE: [LinkSec] Meeting notes 12/3

Paul,

I hope to see you (and other members of the 'core' 802.1 group) participating in the calls and preparation of the January meeting. In my opinion you are not 'out-of-order' - quite the contrary. Defining a consistent authentication framework and the specific data model to support it is a subject that should be on the agenda of the future security work.

Dan