RE: [LinkSec] Requirements

I guess I should be much blunter with my question. Can folks enumerate
perceived problems with 802.10? What prevents its adoption? For EPON, for
instance, what feature does 802.10 lack, or what negative features in its
architecture, that make it undesirable as a solution in that space?

So far the only response is from Mick Seaman: it is not perceived that
802.10 works with bridges, because 802.10 is end-to-end and bridges have to
muck with packet internals that this disallows.

Is there anything else? It is absolutely critical that the SG understands
what is thought to be wrong with what is an already existing standard in
exactly in its space.

-- Jesse