RE: [LinkSec] Requirements

Jesse:

Since SDE (802.10b) can be either station-to-station or station-to-bridge
or bridge-to-bridge, I do not see how the concern raised by Mick can be
real.  If it is a perception, then education is needed, not a new protocol.

SDE presently does not provide a mechanism for authentication of the
destination address; it only authenticates the source address.  This needs
to be fixed if SDE is going to be used in Wireless LANs.

Russ