Re: FW: [LinkSec] Requirements

Mick:

This is simply not true!

Secure Data Exchange (SDE) (802.10b) can be either station-to-station or
station-to-bridge or bridge-to-bridge.  In fact, Annex 3A (which is part of
the key management document (802.10c)), specifies the probe frames that are
used to locate a remote SDE entity.  These are needed when the destination
address is not the same as the decryptor address.

Russ