Re: [LinkSec] Meeting announcement and call for contributions

Dolors Sala wrote:

> Dear SG members,
>
> Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday through Wednesday March 10-12, 2003 in Dallas
> during the IEEE802 plenary week. For more information on registration and hotel
> reservation see the IEEE plenary meeting announcement home page
> (http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/). Meeting pre-registration fee is $300 on or before
> February 21, 2003. Late or on-site registration is $350. Hotel reservation deadline for
> group rate is Friday February 20, 2003.

Nowhere on this page can I find any place to actually register for the meeting
  online.  I've looked, and I can't find it!

--
Marcus Leech                             Mail:   Dept 8M70, MS 012, FITZ
Advisor                                  Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145