[LinkSec] New slides for architecture

Here are some slides for discussion today.

Sorry for the delay.  Clean out your sewer lines in early March before the
new growth....

The tree that gets me every n years is NOT on my property.  Of course this
means I have to pay extra for the long clean-out run.....

Fortunately all I lost was a bunch of cardboard boxes (drying outside to be
tied up for recycling) and one bag of sugar.....

ieee_linksec_arch-1.ppt

Robert Moskowitz
Senior Technical Director
ICSA Labs
	(248) 968-9809
Fax:	(248) 968-2824
rgm@trusecure.com

There's no limit to what can be accomplished
if it doesn't matter who gets the credit