[LinkSec] "Wildcard" VLAN ID - ballot

In March, the question was raised as to whether it would be appropriate for
the Bridge MIB to use the value 4095 as a wildcard VLAN ID. The general
discussion around this in the meeting favoured the idea; 4095 is a reserved
VID according to the 802.1Q standard, and therefore, this use is possible.
It was decided to hold a ballot to make sure that there was no opposition
to this idea before the Bridge MIB went ahead with this use.

Please consider this to be the start of that ballot. If you have any
objections to this course of action, please indicate what the objections
are in an email to the 802.1 exploder. I will collate any comments received
so that we can discuss at the June interim meeting.

Regards,
Tony