Re: [LinkSec] Failure of probe mechanisms to scale

Hi

Out of curiosity: is there a fundamental difference (in terms
of discovering/solving) between this scenario and the case of "mobiltity"?

E.g. the fact that Y is connected via C rather than B could
depend either on the fact that:

* the path A -> B is down
* Y has moved and is reachable from C, but no longer from B
   (e.g. Y pulled the 802.3 plug and is in the corridor using 802.11)

Thanks

/Mats