RE: [LinkSec] Failure of probe mechanisms to scale

Mick:

Perhaps the simple solution is to include a new plaintext header field when
we make a revision to SDE.  This would carry the address of A.  Then, when
C gets the encrypted frame that cannot be decrypted, the key exchange can
begin without any need for the probe.

I have not come up with a mechanism that replaces the probe the first time
a frame is sent from X to Y.

Russ