RE: [LinkSec] Failure of probe mechanisms to scale

>I'd be interested in how you propose that an SDE bridge may be
>able to figure out what security associations are to be
>affected.

I do not see the problem.  The security mechanism should be independent of
network reconfiguration.

- If the path/tree has changed between two end points, the
  security association should still work and should not need to track the
  change
- If connectivity is no longer available, than this is it's own issue
  and can be detected and appropriate responses provided

Paul