[LinkSec] P802.1aa/D6 now available

I have (finally!) completed the changes to P802.1aa (802.1X maintenance) to
fix the re-modelling needed to describe the "EAP layer".

PLEASE NOTE that the volume of change in this document is very large.

I am not planning to issue a WG ballot on the document until after our June
interim meeting, in order to allow time for a small number of issues
highlighted in the text as Editor's notes to be resolved in June; this will
leave time to complete the WG ballot prior to the July meeting.

You can find the text at:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/aa-drafts/d6/802-1aa-d6.pdf

username: p8021
password: go_wildcats