[LinkSec] Fw: Proposed Scope for a LinkSec PAR (Secure Frame Format)

The message below is from Mick Seaman. The original message bounced due to
the expression "to be removed". I have deleted this expression from the
filter so it can pass through. Please review and comment Mick's recommended
PAR for a new standard.