[LinkSec] P802.1d/D3 to Sponsor ballot

I have uploaded draft 3 of the 802.1D revision to:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/d-rev-drafts/d3/802-1d-D3.zip

user: p8021
password: go_wildcats

This Zip file contains the draft and the cover letter that will accompany
it for the Sponsor ballot, which should start soon. Please note that only
those people that signed up to be members of the Sponsor ballot group will
receive the Sponsor ballot announcement. However, if anyone that is not a
member of the Sponsor ballot group has comments to make on this draft, I
will make my usual offer to submit their comments as part of my own Sponsor
ballot response.

Regards,
Tony