[LinkSec] RE: [802.1] P802.1d/D3 to Sponsor ballot

Tony -

I, as an "anyone  that is not a member of the Sponsor
ballot group", would like to ask you to  submit my comments
as part of your own Sponsor ballot response.
I mean the comments from my messages
"802.1D/D1: Managed objects strong definitions?"
in http://www.ieee802.org/1/private/email/msg01610.html
and "[802.1] RSTP - superfluous TCN" in
http://www.ieee802.org/1/private/email/msg01641.html?

Additionally, I propose to consider an option to redesign
state machines for GARP/GVRP/GMRP in the same
terms, manner and designation, like RSTP, MSTP, etc.

Respectfully yours, Alex