[LinkSec] Reminder: Submission deadline and information

Dear LinkSec Participants,

Just a reminder that today is the deadline to submit contributions for next week's meeting. A reminder of the submission information is given below:

SUBMISSION INFORMATION

Submission deadline: Monday May 26th, 2003
Submission instructions: Please send your presentation in PDF format to dolors@ieee.org and allyn@cisco.com indicating the following in your email message:

Title of presentation:
Name presenter:
Brief presentation description:
Time needed to present:

If your document is not finished yet, please submit a draft and the information above so we have an indication and can prepare the agenda.

Tomorrow's call we will discuss the 5 criteria. Please send your recommendations. I'll send an initial text for discussion later today if no other suggestion is offered.

The material for the meeting will be posted by the end of the week to incorporate this material.

Dolors