Re: [LinkSec] Re: [802.1] September interim

Geoff -

It should also be noted that the week after (week of Sept 22) clashes with
the Jewish New Year. Making the meeting much earlier/later than the weeks
either side of the EFM meeting start to make the gap between
plenary/interim or interim/plenary rather short. The words "rock" and "hard
place" spring to mind here.

Regards,
Tony

Regards,