Re: [LinkSec] LinkSec web site and conference call

Gentle People:

> Should we advertise the conference call information on the web site?

Yes, By all means!

> Could others use this information to use the bridge at other times?

Not Likely, It is reserved for the stated specific dates and times.

> Could we get uninvitees into the call as the LinkSec site gets out
> into the public?

   Yes, we could and should! IEEE Meetings are open to EVERYONE!
This is in the rules. You can exclude no one!

   To have it other wise risks accusations of collusion, and thus
antitrust intervention.

> It is enough that the information is regularly in the emails and only
> the fact that we have the calls should be on the list.

No, Also publish it on the WEB.

Thomas Dineen