[LinkSec] LinkSec web site and conference call

Should we advertise the conference call information on the web site?

Could others use this information to use the bridge at other times?

Could we get uninvitees into the call as the LinkSec site gets out into the
public?

It is enough that the information is regularly in the emails and only the
fact that we have the calls should be on the list.

Robert Moskowitz
Senior Technical Director
ICSA Labs, a division of TruSecure Corp.
	(248) 968-9809
Fax:	(248) 968-2824
rgm@icaslabs.com

There's no limit to what can be accomplished
if it doesn't matter who gets the credit