802.1ab Status - (Was: RE: [LinkSec] Minutes for March, June)

The minutes of the June meeting are very scarce in detailing the discussions around the ballot review of 802.1ab. I am also unhappy about at least one of my comments having been rejected, with an answer that makes me suspect that the issue was really not understood. Unfortunately scheduling conflicts prevented me to attend the meeting, and this might be the case for one or two of other meetings this year.

Another example, was there any resolution of the discussion concerning the mechanisms to add MIBs and TLVs? The minutes just mention 'discussions'.

Will another draft be available soon? before the plenary next week? It looks to me that there is no sufficient time before the plenary next week to have a draft published and reviewed.

Regards,

Dan